How do I report a bug?However's most convenient for you. We offer 5 ways to get in touch.
- Via graph.fm: The easiest way from any page of the website is to use the speech bubble in the lower right corner of every page on graph.fm. Clicking it will display a small dialog window where you can ask us a question or tell us about the problem you're experiencing. You can even include a screenshot by checking the box below the text section. You'll need to include your email address so we can get back to you. Then just click send message and it's on its way to us.
- Send us email: Good ol' email! If it's something that isn't absolutely positively a must-solve this instant, pop us a mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use this in cases when you have requests for new features, ideas, general "holy smokes this kicks ass" statements (hopefully) etc. :)
- Join us on HipChat: If you'd like direct interaction quickly and easily, we have a public HipChat. Simply login and ask until your heart's content.
- Send us an SMS: Want a quick answer and don't feel like waiting on the phone? Just send an SMS to +1 408 766 7500! If the issue's something requiring a little more hands-on communication, we can always step it up to e-mail, IM, IRC, or even voice.
- Call us: Yes, we offer real LIVE human (and not the off-shore/outsourced kind) support with access to the actual folks building Graph. Just give us a ring at +1 866 704 7274 that's (+1 866 70 GRAPH). We promise, we're personable and not scary like stereotypical support devs :)